Tree and shrub care services for homes, businesses, and HOAs in Roswell, Woodstock, and nearby Georgia areas.
We will monitor for any signs of disease and treat for insects that may attack your plants.
To maintain your property's curb appeal, it is vital to ensure that your landscape plants, trees, and shrubs are cared for, too. At TurfXpert, we are not just turf experts--we also know the best way to provide care to your plants as well, which is why we have created a schedule to treat them throughout the year.
We monitor for signs of disease, treat for insects, and fertilize your plants so they can fight off attacks easier. Our services are offered to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, and nearby areas of Georgia.
Our Tree & Shrub Care Schedule for Georgia Properties
When spring begins, we start off with our shrub and tree care schedule for properties in northern Georgia. This schedule was designed by our plant care technicians who have years of expertise caring for landscapes in our state. Learn about each step of the schedule:
- In March-April, we apply a dormant oil that is a preventative for many insects.
- Also in March-April, we treat your trees and shrubs with a 10-10-10 fertilizer, insecticide, and fungicide that fortifies your plants and also works to prevent insects and disease.
- In April-June, a treatment of fungicide and insecticide is applied and this helps fight off common insects like aphids, scales, and mites.
- In June-August, we apply another insecticide and fungicide treatment to keep your plants protected.
- In August-October, the second-to-last treatment of the year is applied to continue protecting the shrubs and trees from bugs and disease.
- In October-November, the last treatment of the program is administered for protection throughout the winter months.
Why It Is Important to Treat for Insects & Diseases
Without proper treatment and routine inspection of your plants, trees, and shrubs, it is much more likely that they could catch a fungal disease or fall victim to aphids, mites, or scales that will destroy the plant quickly. It is much better to be proactive and prevent these threats rather than let them kill your plants and have to spend money to replace them. If you make an investment in your landscaping, you should do everything within your power to protect it.
Fungal diseases and insects will rapidly overtake your plants, trees, and shrubs, leaving dead branches and plants in their wake.
Call us today if you need tree and shrub care services for your property.
We work with residential, commercial, and HOA properties throughout northern Georgia to keep trees, shrubs, and landscape plants safe from common insects and diseases. If you need expert tree and shrub care services, call our company today at (833) 444-8873 or submit our online contact form and one of our plant care technicians will reach out to you about setting up an estimate.