Professional lawn care services in Holly Springs, GA, including aerating and overseeding, fertilization, and much more.
Keep your residential, commercial, or HOA property looking its best in Holly Springs.
The Cherokee County city of Holly Springs, GA has nearly tripled in size over the past ten years and is nestled in between Canton and Woodstock. It’s also close to the major Atlanta metro city of Alpharetta while still being in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains.
The TurfXpert team provides quality lawn care services, including our seven-step care program, to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in and around Holly Springs. Learn more about the ways we can keep your lawn and property healthy and looking its brightest.
Complete Lawn Care Services that Produce Beautiful Lawns in Holly Springs, GA
Our lawn care services include weed control, tree and shrub care, aerating and overseeding, and more. We offer year-round lawn care, also known as our seven-step care program. We understand that there are many grass varieties in our area of Georgia, and they have different care requirements. Our technicians know how to best treat your lawn with the following services:
- Fertilization: Fertilizer needs to be applied throughout the year to keep grass growing happily. However, warm-season and cool-season grasses have different fertilization requirements. Our pros will assess your lawn and determine the best times of year for fertilization.
- Weed Control: Weed control involves eliminating weeds after they have taken root, but also employing preventative measures to keep them from coming up in the first place. Common weeds like dandelions and crabgrass compete with your grass for resources, so it’s important to stop them in their tracks.
- Insect & Disease Control: In our area of the state, lawn pests and disease are common. Don’t be discouraged—we offer preventative services and can treat existing cases of insects and disease, including brown spot, billbugs, grubs, dollar spot, and more.
- Aeration & Overseeding: Fall is the time for aeration and overseeding, which will lift the soil that has compacted over the year. Overseeding, or planting new grass seed, will fill out those thin patches and take root, leaving less opportunity for weeds and pests.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Lawns aren’t the only areas susceptible to insects and disease. We treat the shrubs and trees on your property year-round as preventative measures or to treat existing disease or insect-related issues. Common problems include fungal infections, aphids, mites, and more.
Are you ready to get your Holly Springs lawn in shape? Schedule a consultation today.
In Holly Springs and nearby areas of Georgia, we offer long-term lawn care solutions to keep your property looking great, including tree and shrub care and turf mangement. We work with residential, commercial, and HOA properties in the area, so call us today at (833) 444-8873 to speak to one of our team members and get an estimate for your lawn.