Comprehensive lawn care services provided to properties in Kennesaw, GA, and the surrounding communities.
Your lawn will be healthy and verdant with our fertilization, weed control, and other lawn care treatments.
In Kennesaw, GA, the area is surrounded by reminders of Civil War-era history. Nearby Kennesaw Mountain, the highest point in the metro Atlanta area, offers beautiful vantage points and area parks offer lovely spaces to enjoy time outdoors.
Our lawn care company offers comprehensive services such as weed control, fertilization, and other treatments to keep lawns verdant and healthy at residential, commercial, and HOA properties.
Learn more about our seven-step lawn care program.
Our seven-step lawn care program is designed to provide valuable treatments to your grass almost all year long. Services we offer within our program include:
The program is split into two different offerings as we treat cool-season and warm-season grasses differently because they have different properties and should be cared for differently. The steps of our program for Kennesaw, GA lawns are:
- Step 1: In March-April, we administer a pre-emergent weed control for cool- and warm-season grass, then put down fertilizer for cool-season grass.
- Step 2: Also in March-April, we follow the same protocol for step 1 to give the lawn a good start for the growing season.
- Step 3: In April-June, we give warm-season grasses a chelated iron treatment along with fertilizer and post-emergent weed control. For cool-season grasses, we do a fertilization and weed control treatment.
- Step 4: In June-August, both cool-season and warm-season grasses get a fertilization and weed control treatment, although the type of fertilizer is different for each type of grass.
- Step 5: In August-October, both types of grasses again get a weed control and fertilization treatment.
- Step 6: In October-November, we treast warm-season grasses with a post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control treatment to target any winter weeds. Your fescue cool-season grass will get a fertilization treatment as well as aeration and overseeding.
- Step 7: In November-December, both cool-season and warm-season grasses get a treatment of lime to help with your lawn's overall pH. Cool-season grasses also get a slow-release fertilizer treatment at this time to carry them through the cooler winter months.
Throughout the year, we also treat your trees and shrubs in six steps that help to fight off insects and diseases that would otherwise kill them or severely damage them.
Want to work with an experienced lawn care company in Kennesaw, GA? Call us.
If you want to work with one of the most experienced lawn care companies to help your grass and shrubs stay in perfect condition, then we are ready to help. We service homes, businesses, and HOAs throughout the Kennesaw, GA area. Call us at (833) 444-8873 so we can talk about your lawn's condition and what we can do to help it be healthier and beautiful.