Poa Annua Control Service in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, GA & Surrounding Areas
Our poa annua control service includes four pre-emergent and seven post-emergent weed control treatments!
Poa annua is a persistent grassy weed that can drag down your lawn's curb appeal and health, stealing nutrients from the grass for itself. But wait, there's good news - our poa annua control service includes four pre-emergent and seven post-emergent weed control treatments to keep this pesky weed off your lawn all year! What's more, these treatments can also prevent and eliminate dandelions, clover, crabgrass, and other common weeds in our area! While controlling the weed population is crucial, there's more to achieving a healthy, beautiful turf; because of this, we offer poa annua control treatments with our lawn care program, which includes fertilization and a lime treatment.
We offer our poa annua control service to properties in and around Woodstock, GA, including Roswell and Alpharetta.
We'll ensure your lawn stays free of poa annua all year with our treatment schedule.
Consistency is key to controlling the poa annua population on your lawn, and we're experts in doing just that! At TurfXpert, we'll utilize pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to ensure your lawn stays free of poa annua all year. You can expect the following treatment schedule with our poa annua control service:
- January-March: We'll apply pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to prevent more weeds from sprouting and eliminate any that have already surfaced.
- March-April: We'll apply another round of pre- and post-emergents to further the protection against weeds and tackle the existing population.
- April-June: This round includes another post-emergent weed control treatment to kill any existing growth.
- June-August: We'll eliminate any weeds growing on your turf with post-emergents.
- August-October: We'll administer another pre-emergent application to get ahead of seasonal weeds and post-emergents to tackle any existing ones.
- September-November: This round includes the last pre-emergent weed control treatment of the year and another post-emergent one.
- November-December: We'll finish the year weed-free by applying one more post-emergent treatment.
Our Poa Annua Control Treatments Are Also Effective Against Dandelions, Clover, & More
Dandelions, clover, crabgrass, nutsedge, and henbit are other weeds besides poa annua common in our area that can grow on your lawn. Fortunately, our poa annua control treatments are also effective against these weeds and more!
We offer poa annua control treatments with our lawn care program.
While our poa annua control treatments will control the weed population, we want to do the most for your lawn to ensure it remains healthy and resistant to weeds in the future. To do this, we offer these treatments with our lawn care program, which includes fertilization and a lime treatment!
- Fertilization will supply your turf with all the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and better equip it to fight off potential weed growth.
- A lime treatment will balance your soil's pH, improving its overall quality and ability to absorb nutrients and essential resources; this will lead to a healthier turf that offers fewer opportunities for weeds to grow.
We offer two fertilization programs tailored to the cool-season and warm-season grasses in our area.
Sign Up for Our Poa Annua Control Service Today
Don't let poa annua overrun your lawn - at TurfXpert, we'll apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments several times throughout the year to prevent and eliminate this weed, plus many more! With us, you can enjoy a weed-free lawn all year.
We offer our poa annua control service to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, GA, and other nearby areas. Call (833) 444-8873 to sign up today!