Top-rated lawn care services in Roswell, GA, including fertilization, weed control, and more.
Your property will thrive here in Rosewell with our lawn treatments.
Located just north of Atlanta in North Fulton County, Roswell is one of the largest cities in the state of Georgia. With a gorgeous historic district and about 90,000 residents, this area has it all. It’s a short drive to downtown Atlanta but still has an almost small-town feel.
The team at TurfXpert has worked in and around this north metro area for years and understands what it takes to provide quality lawn care services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties. We believe that having a thriving lawn means taking pride in your property. Learn more about our year-round lawn care services.
Our seven-step lawn care program includes aerating and overseeding, fertilizing, and more.
In our part of Georgia, our growing season is most of the year, meaning lawn care doesn’t take a break. Every lawn we service has unique needs, and we know what treatments will help your lawn grow and when to apply them. We provide the following lawn services.
- Fertilization: Lawns, trees, shrubs, and beds need regular fertilization in order to thrive, but different grasses have a variety of fertilization requirements. We will take all of your landscaping into account and determine the best fertilization schedule for your property.
- Weed Control: Don’t let weeds take over your lawn. We offer pre- and post-emergent weed control, which includes lime treatments and fertilization. Our goal is to promote grass growth while getting rid of opportunities for weeds to grow. Our weed control services span the entire growing season, which can help reduce weed growth the following year.
- Insect & Disease Control: Lawn insects and lawn diseases are not completely unavoidable, but we have years of expertise applying preventative measures and targeted treatments. These services help catch problems early and control them. Preventative measures can ensure your lawn remains free from damage due to pests and disease.
- Aeration & Overseeding: Aeration helps loosen compacted soil and give your grass room to breathe and take in more water. We like to also overseed at the same time, which fills in the thin spots and creates a lush lawn.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Trees and shrubs are susceptible to insects and disease, and our experts can identify and treat any problems you may have and also apply preventative year-round treatments to avoid these problems altogether. We have a thorough understanding of the common insects and diseases that affect Roswell-area landscaping.
Are you ready to transform your Roswell lawn? Call us today for a consultation.
TurfXpert provides top-notch, professional lawn care for residential, commercial, and HOA properties in and around Roswell, GA. We keep your lawn looking its best and its healthiest. Give us a call today at (833) 444-8873 for an estimate.