Expert lawn care company serving homes, businesses, and HOAs in Marietta, GA.
Our seven-step lawn care program provides everything your grass needs to be healthy and happy.
The city of Marietta, GA, is one of the largest suburbs in the metro Atlanta area. Marietta is surrounded by Dobbins Air Reserve Base and a Lockheed Martin manufacturing plant, both of which employ many who live in and around the city. It is also close to Atlanta-area attractions like Six Flags over Georgia and Centennial Olympic Park.
At TurfXpert, we provide expert lawn care services and a seven-step program to homes, businesses, and HOAs in the area. Learn about how we work to keep your grass happy and healthy.
Our Lawn Care Services Include Weed Control, Fertilization, & Much More
We do offer a seven-step lawn care program, but the way it is administered depends on the type of grass you have. Our lawn care technicians treat both warm-season and cool-season lawns differently. Our lawn care services include:
- Fertilization: We apply different types of fertilizer throughout the year based on your type of grass and when it needs higher doses of nitrogen. Fertilization keeps your lawn green, as well as healthy and strong to fight against the threat of weeds, lawn disease, lawn insects, and more.
- Weed Control: Both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments are applied to help control the appearance of common weeds such as dandelions, crabgrass, and others. We keep weeds out so that your grass can get all the resources it needs to be in top condition.
- Aeration & Overseeding: In the fall, we offer aeration and overseeding services for fescue lawns only. This helps to loosen up soil and also gives the new seeds a chance to grow in cooler weather to establish roots. Overseeding should not usually be done in the spring or summer as the hotter weather can make it harder for them to germinate.
- Insect & Disease Control: In our area of Georgia, there are many common lawn insects and diseases that can destroy your grass. To keep them at bay, we can offer preventative and post treatments for billbugs, grubs, dollar spot, brown patch, and more.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Trees and shrubs can catch fungal diseases too and can also fall victim to insect invasions. We treat for these common problems by applying preventative treatments throughout the year. Insects that can destroy your shrubs include aphids, mites, scales, and more.
Towards the end of the year, we also administer a lime treatment to keep the pH of your lawn at the right levels.
Need a lawn care company to get your Marietta lawn in shape? Contact us for more information.
In Marietta and surrounding areas of Georgia, our lawn care company offers comprehensive services that will help get your lawn in shape. If you own a residential, commercial, or HOA property in the area, give us a call today at (833) 444-8873 to get more information or set up an estimate.